Welcome to Hartlepool SEND IASS
Welcome to Hartlepool's Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SEND IASS).
We offer impartial information, advice and support to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
The service is impartial, confidential and free.
Young People's Section
A wide range of support and services committed to making a positive difference to the lives of the young people of Hartlepool.
- What is a SENDIASS and what does it do?
- What happens when my child is identified as having special educational needs?
- I have concerns about a child / my child's progress - what do I do?
- What is an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Needs Assessment?
- What happens at an annual review?